Stephen Atkins, PhD
Holistic and Integrative Medicine located in Huntington, NY
Stephen Atkins, PhD, CHHP, is the owner and clinical director of Atkins Wellness Solutions. With more than three decades of experience in holistic medicine, Dr. Atkins offers integrative medicine and functional medicine to patients in peaceful Huntington, New York. He creates a bio-individual plan for each patient that pulls from homeopathic, bioenergetic, botanical, and nutritional medicine.
Dr. Atkins possesses an exhaustive body of knowledge in nutritional therapies, integrative cancer therapies, detoxification, and phytoembryotherapy. With the goal of preventing disease and supporting ongoing wellness, he offers testing, such as computerized regulation thermography, that detects dysfunction before disease develops. He welcomes all patients, especially those with hard-to-treat chronic conditions.
Dr. Atkins received his PhD in Integrative Medicine in 2001, then gained extensive experience working in and directing clinical services for medical facilities in the United States and Mexico. He’s board certified in holistic health and is on the faculty of the Academy of International BioEnergetic Sciences.
He maintains active membership in numerous professional organizations:
- International Oxidative Medicine Association
- American College for the Advancement in Medicine
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Association of Nutritional Consultants
- Nutritional Therapy Association
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
- National Paramedical Technicians & Assistants Association